Thursday, November 10, 2011

long day of work.

Two words: Uphill Battle.... end post. Juuuuuust kidding. But, seriously, I had a long day at work. It was a great day, as far as dayshifts go. But I felt like around every corner there was a challenge. Something I've learned in my life, I haaaaaate challenges. It was more of an irritating time than anything, but, nonetheless, I just couldn't wait to be out of that building. Then, with a phone call from a friend in need it's amazing how your prioritys change, how my shitty Wendy's salad didn't matter, and my irritating workday just didn't matter. I no longer wanted to go home and nap for 4 hours, I had a friend waiting around the corner for his friend... so we went out for pizza instead of me napping. Now, although tired, tooo tired really, I'm thankful and happy. Not the two words I have following THIRTEEN hour shifts (that are only supposed to be 12...). I'm thankful for my health, my family, my friends, my dogs, even my "enemies" (if u can call then that). Today, I am happy for LIFE. My life as it is. Now, end blog, aka rant. Time to relax and hit the hay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment