Saturday, November 12, 2011

Well, I was supposed to work tonight, and I actually went to work tonight but came home sick.  I got a tetanus shot at work a few days ago, which is good because I don't want to get sick or make other people sick, but I feel pretty crappy now.  Anyways, it'll pass.  Now I'm sitting around with Kyle relaxing and watching UFC on Fox.  Even though they're brutal, strong, monsters who make each other disgusting and bloody, there is something I like about watching the fights.  Once we went to see fights in Las Vegas,  just after I graduated from university! It was a highlight of my life for sure. Great time. Everyone should go to Las Vegas, no questions asked.  Not really much to blog about. Didn't feel like doing much today.  I slept until 2:30, then went to Walmart with Kyle so he could buy a video game... where I had to be an asshole to the worker at Walmart to get her to unlock the case for the game after she gave me attitude (... I should have just said f*ck it, and went to stupid future shop).  Kyle  stood in the line, while I fought to get him his game, and looked down at his Goats milk soap and toothpaste laughing about the whole ordeal.  I just don't get it, I hate the lack of respect people have for their customers when they're older than I am.  I just think because I'm young, and they're like 30-40 years older than me, they don't treat me properly,  I had an argument with a woman at a Tim Horton's drive-thru a few weeks back over not getting large white sandwich buns, and Kyle wanting a large BLT on white, not whole wheat.  He says, "it's a totally different sandwich if you get it on whole wheat!!"  Apparently, Kyle is a common denominator, and I should start making him buy his own shit so I can stop fighting with disrespectful people who are there to SERVE me.  I know all that sounds sort of mean.  And, maybe, I seem like a bit of a demanding person at times, which I totally can't argue, but hear me out.  I have worked in retail, and I have also worked in a restaurant.  I now spend 25% of my time taking care of people for 12 hour shifts at a time.  I don't get to be my true "argumentative" self.  My grade six teacher coined that trait...I remember thinking "what's argumentative? me? argumentative? ...no way! " I argued it, proving him right... The point is, I have always, no matter what, served my clients as well as possible.  In the clothing store, they were right.  In the restaurant, they were right.  In the hospital, they are right.  It makes me furious that people don't show respect when they're getting paid to do so.  They're the face of those companies, and if I were the boss, they'd be so reprimanded.  That's my rant for the day, time to chill. Blog soon!  Oh, and I almost forgot the real highligh of my day! My friend Veronica named a drink after me!! I created it, she recreated it under the name of "Tiff":

Just bought everything I needed for a Tiff! What's a Tiff? An awesome lady who told me that ghetto lemonade, blue curaco, 7-Up, gin, frozen berries, lemon and and ice is real good! I named it after her! I had a bad day so I'm making sure tonight is gonna be good!

Veronicas Drink Photo: 

My Drink photo:

1 comment:

  1. I CAN COMMENT AGAIN :D

    I love those drink photos.. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete